Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of 84 hotels in 30 states licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
The ideal candidate will lead, supervise, and direct the operations and financial performance of the hotel. The General Manager is responsible for fostering the Atrium Hospitality culture to deliver an excellent guest and associate experience.
1. Develop short term and long term financial and operational plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the company. Prepare the annual hotel budget.
2. Manage consistent profitability of the hotel, ensuring that revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
3. Monitor the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and monthly financial reports.
4. Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations, investigating complaints, and initiating corrective actions.
5. Develop new programs that result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence.
6. Create and maintain a customer-driven hotel with a customer-keeping vision that inspires associates to excel.
7. Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor property condition, cleanliness, cost control, and quality of product and service throughout hotel.
8. Establish and maintain applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
9. Maintain a security function to protect the assets of the hotel and the personal safety of employees and guests.
10. Assist Human Resources with associate issues following Atrium policies.
11. Interview, hire, train, conduct performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
12. Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public image for the property and Atrium Hospitality.
13. Meet with potential and current clients to promote hotel.
14. Active involvement in the Sales and Revenue Management function including but not limited to: following Atrium Key Meeting SOPs (Rev Max, Hot Prospects, Sales Strategy Meeting), involvement in group site inspections and group closing process, review results from ESS/MPSI Measurement Tool.
15. Implement and maintain local and national sales/marketing programs.
16. Guide other members of the Executive Committee, Management and associates to make sound business decisions.
17. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
1. Minimum of 5 years General Manager experience at a full service property.
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law