Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of 84 hotels in 30 states licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
The ideal candidate for this Area Business Transient Sales Manager role is a Sales Manager with a reputation of high performance, successful results, and business transient discipline experience. This position (Area BTSM) serves as the property level BTSM for the designated portfolio of Atrium Hotels, as well as providing direction, guidance, day to day support and execution of the business transient initiatives to the assigned hotels. Assigned hotels for this position include: Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista, Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha La Vista Hotel, and Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha Downtown Old Market.
• Lead the property development and execution of Negotiated account revenue generation strategies to maximize segment profitability.
• Perform the necessary reviews of the assigned properties to understand their negotiated account profile.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of national hotel brands’ business negotiated account sales tools and resources. Keep current and ensure the assigned hotels take advantage of all brand resources and initiatives.
• Assist each Director of Sales & Marketing to identify targeted accounts and grow revenues from existing accounts.
• Conduct refresher training and account reviews as needed with each property sales & revenue leadership teams
• Review the TravelClick and other related tools along with the Negotiated segment productivity, by account, for each assigned hotel, identifying the need for strategic redirection, and/or reinforcement with the DOSM to develop plans to maximize segment revenues.
• Provide input to the DOSM and DORM in the monthly forecast for the Negotiated segment, providing guidance, competitive positioning, and overall strategic vision to achieve the desired performance.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• To execute this position effectively and successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential BTSM duties satisfactorily.
• The individual must be a current associate of Atrium Hospitality.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, both written and oral. Ability to effectively present information in one on one or small group situations to customers, clients, leadership and other associates of the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or commensurate experience in a related business field required
• 2+ years of Business Transient hotel sales.
• Excellent skills in identifying and developing accounts that fit the hotel’s needs
• Must be a strategic thinker, an account developer and can negotiate, convince, and influence.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills across all disciplines and levels of the organization.
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law